- This event has passed.
MCCNI Club Championship – Loughbrickland
If you cannot abide by the following rules please DO NOT ATTEND – There will be a zero tolerance approach – This is what we have to do to get racing – Don’t ruin it for the rest of the club!!
All riders must Print and bring a covid track and trace form filled in and hand it in at signing on – they can be downloaded from http://mccni.co/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/CORONAVIRUS-track-and-trace.docx
Pens will not be provided for signing on – riders MUST use their own pens
Correct money must be paid at signing on – no change will be given
Autos – £15 All other schoolboys – £25 All Adults – £30
anyone paying with euros will be charge 5 euro extra
Day licenses are available for £10 extra – If you don’t have a license with any club you will need the following form
Licenses will be taken on the day but forms must be printed and filled in before being handed in at signing on
forms can be downloaded from http://mccni.co/licences/
Helmets and gloves must be worn in the Starting and Holding areas AT ALL TIMES – PARENTS MUST WEAR FACE MASKS IN THESE AREAS BUT IT IS PREFERENTIAL THAT RIDERS ARE NOT ACCOMPANIED
No results will be posted on the day but will be doing live timing on the mylaps speedhive app
• Please make yourself aware of the signage in place and adhere to guidance given as well as adhering to any daily government guidance.
• Spectators are not permitted.
• Riders must keep their party of people to the absolute minimum, one rider, one mechanic preferred.
• If a rider or anyone in that rider’s party has any symptoms of Coronavirus i.e. Fever / high temperature, persistent abnormal cough, loss of smell or taste, breathing difficulties/shortness of breath then please do not attend or stay at the meeting / Stay at home / Go Home and follow the government guidelines.
• If you live in a household with someone who has symptoms of Coronavirus then please do not attend our meeting and follow government guidelines.
• Everyone must ensure social distancing is always observed. ie. toilet areas, paddock and spectator area.
• All Vehicles to be parked an appropriate distance apart to ensure social distancing.
• Hygiene standards are of high importance at all times and if using the toilet facilities ensure you spray or wipe (provided) the toilet before and after use, washes your hands for at least 20 seconds with soap and water. Ensure hand towels are placed in the bins provided. Sanitize yourself regularly.
• Use Tissues for coughs & Sneezes, dispose of them and wash your hands.
• Do not throw rubbish of any kind down including food scraps. Bag & bin or take home.
• Do not gather in groups with others, keep social distancing in mind at all times.
• While spectating around the track, space out and enjoy the racing.
• Do not compromise the people running the meeting or other people in attendance, their safety, like yours, is paramount.
• Parents must know where their child/children are at all times and keep them around their own vehicles.
• No bicycle of any kind to be rode on race day
• Be aware of social distancing around flag marshals.
Together we can beat this and enjoy our sport . Don’t take Risks .
As you can imagine this will be a lot of extra work so if anyone would like to help out during the day please let us know.
We still need flag marshals, if anyone would like to volunteer please let us know.